Sylva-Bay’s Sponsorship Program has been designed and intended to help maintain and increase enrollment.
At the same time, provide an incentive to both new families and families currently enrolled at Sylva-Bay. Through this program, every family has the opportunity to help a new family, themselves, and Sylva-Bay.
The program will work like this:
- A sponsor recruits a new family to Sylva-Bay Academy
- The sponsor for the new family will receive the following credits on tuition after the new family has been enrolled at Sylva-Bay for 3 months
* One new family $100.00 credit
* Two new families $150.00 additional credit
* Three new families $ 200.00 additional credit
* Four new families $ 250.00 additional credit
- Sponsorship credits reset at the beginning of each school year
- The new family will be entitled to 1/2 off registration AND waiver of the 1st month's tuition.
- There is no limit on the number of families each person can recruit.
- New families can also be a sponsor family
A “new” family is considered to be a family that does not have a child currently enrolled or have a child enrolled at Sylva-Bay Academy during the previous school year. A family is deemed to be one or more children living directly in the household of a parent(s) or guardian(s). All sponsored families and sponsors will sign a sponsorship application in the school office. Each application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors for approval.
Direct recruitment of students currently enrolled at other MAIS member schools is not the intent of Sylva-Bay Academy, Inc. and Sylva-Bay Academy, Inc. discourages recruitment of such students.