School Days Photos will be taken on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 for K3-11th Grade. Order forms will be sent home prior to this date. This is a uniform free day, but the DRESS CODE MUST BE FOLLOWED. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Rebekah Sims, SBA Yearbook Sponsor
The Booster Club works in several capacities to help student-athletes stay safe and healthy during all their sporting events. One example is keeping our football equipment certified and up-to-date but another is providing sports drinks and water for our many athletic events. If you feel led to donate to this cause, please donate via the below link. All donations are appreciated!
Thank you for your support!
LEARNER'S PERMIT INFORMATION:
To be eligible, you must be at least 15 years old and able to provide proof of being enrolled in school.You must provide the following (No Photocopies Accepted):
- A completed Application with notarized signatures of both parents or guardians. If parents are divorced, parent with custody must sign. Use black ink on all forms.
- A social security card or official government correspondence displaying full 9 digits.
- A certified Birth Certificate. Must be original or certified copy (No Photocopies Accepted), have a raised seal and be issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics or State Board of Health.
- If under 18 years of age, you must show proof that you are in school by presenting a signed and notarized Certification Of School Attendance form obtained from the school that you are attending. (Note: This form is not valid if over 30 days old.) See Dina for School Attendance form.
- 2 proofs of Mississippi residency in your parent or legal guardian's name if you're younger than 21 years old.
- Most offices only accept cash as payment. Call ahead to verify.
You must pass the written examination.
You must meet the required physical conditions of the eye examination.