Announcements for Tuesday August 16, 2022 Fast pitch vs Wayne Academy at Wayne today JV at 5:00, Varsity at 6 [ ... ]
Announcements for Tuesday August 16, 2022
Fast pitch vs Wayne Academy at Wayne today JV at 5:00, Varsity at 6:30.
SBA vs Benton at Benton on Friday at 7:00.
Students if you are driving on campus, come to the office and purchase a parking pass they are $5.00. Will need to get a copy of driver's license and insurance card.
Dear Parents, First let us say, we appreciate all volunteers! Working the concession stand not only helps with [ ... ]
First let us say, we appreciate all volunteers! Working the concession stand not only helps with our athletic programs but allows volunteers to meet new families. All volunteers are asked to work (1) half and half time each. The gate entry fee for the volunteer worker is waived however there is no discounted food and no concession stand charges any longer. All items must be paid for at time of purchase. See below for volunteer schedule. (1st half volunteers should arrive by 6:30 / 2nd shift volunteers should arrive by half time and stay through end of the game clean up)
8-26-22 / HSV vs Stringer @ 7:00 - 3rd & 4th
9-01-22 / PW/JV vs Stringer/Centreville @ 5/6:30 - 10th
9-09-22 / HSV vs Delta Streets @ 7:00 - K5 & 1st
9-16-22 / HSV vs Bowling Green @ 7:00 - 7th & 8th
9-22-22 / PW/JV vs Wayne @ 5/6:30 - 2nd & 12th
9-29-22 / PW/JV vs Winston @ 5/6:30 - 9th & 11th
9-30-22 / HSV vs Brookhaven (Senior Night) @ 7:00 - 5th & 6th
10-06-22 / JV vs Amite @ 6:30 - K3 & K4
10-07-22 / HSV vs St. Patrick (Homecoming) @ Court Presentation at 6:00/Game at 7:00 - Hol-Mac
*We will ask for volunteers for play off games at a later date*
Sally & Steven Myers, SBA Booster Club
Hippie Day is this Friday! Cheer will be selling spirit tattoos for $1.00 on Friday before school. Go Saints!
Students in grades 7 - 12 interested in running for class officers need to sign up in Mrs. Temple's room. Once [ ... ]
Students in grades 7 - 12 interested in running for class officers need to sign up in Mrs. Temple's room. Once your eligibility has been checked, you will receive a Google Form to complete.
To be eligible you must have a 75 in each subject at the end of the previous year, maintain a 75 in each subject after being elected, and have attended SBA for one full year prior to elections.
The deadline is Friday, August 19.
LEARNER'S PERMIT INFORMATION: To be eligible, you must be at least 15 years old and able to provide proof of be [ ... ]
LEARNER'S PERMIT INFORMATION:
To be eligible, you must be at least 15 years old and able to provide proof of being enrolled in school.
You must provide the following (No Photocopies Accepted):
- A completed Application with notarized signatures of both parents or guardians. If parents are divorced, parent with custody must sign. Use black ink on all forms.
- A social security card or official government correspondence displaying full 9 digits.
- A certified Birth Certificate. Must be original or certified copy (No Photocopies Accepted), have a raised seal and be issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics or State Board of Health.
- If under 18 years of age, you must show proof that you are in school by presenting a signed and notarized Certification Of School Attendance form obtained from the school that you are attending. (Note: This form is not valid if over 30 days old.) See Dina for School Attendance form.
- 2 proofs of Mississippi residency in your parent or legal guardian's name if you're younger than 21 years old.
- Most offices only accept cash as payment. Call ahead to verify.
You must pass the written examination.
You must meet the required physical conditions of the eye examination.